Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Art Attack

22.8.17

WHAT?
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint,
water colour or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.

SO WHAT?

  • we used these techniques in pastel mix the colours and fill in all the white on the page.
  • I was proud of my art because I tried my best and I mixed the pastel colours.
  • I enjoyed mixing the colours and doing the lessons they were interesting.
  • we included features such as trees, flax, birds, mountains, hills and buildings.
  • I found it difficult to find the right colours for my art, and I found it hard to colour in with out mixing colours that I didn't want to mix. 
  • I found it easy to draw the outline of the drawing.
  • in the teachers lessons with Mrs marsh I found out that, you can make a drawing look real with only using 3 tones, and that there is a foreground, midground, horizon and background.

NOW WHAT?


  • next time I would like to use watercolour
  • I would like to get better at drawing the foreground, midground, horizon and background.






No comments:

Post a Comment